From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Lord, Chris
Sent: 16 June 2006 14:15
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] MailSnd demo problem

The telnet came back with....."Could not open connection to the host, on
port 25: connection failed"

I can ping the server using the IP address direct or the server name
(proving that the DNS is OK) and I have a packet sniffer that I used to
trace the connection when I used Outlook Express so I know that the port
is active as the sniffer clearly shows the connection to port 25 on the
mail server.

Chris