Hello Arnoldo,

Is server and client on same LAN without routers in between ?

10053 is 'software caused connection abort'. Until now I only got this
error when there is some transport line (leased line or other
interconnection) not correct working (most hardware problems).

I also recall Norton firewall things are doing very wrong winsock errors

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz