From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] 2006 Developer Conference in Northern California

: Fastream Technologies wrote:
: > You can mention the 32-connections-per-thread async/MT mixed system
: > that is only possible with non-blocking sockets such as ICS. I can
: > send you C++ code snippets. And would appreciate if you mentioned
: > IQRP as an example.
:
: I recently started writing a MT TWSocket server component featuring
: a thread pool as well as a TWsocket pool inside a thread. It allows to
: set a fixed number of client threads and/or a fixed number of clients
: per thread. It's possible to grow either in the number of threads or
: the number of clients per thread, this should meet most requirements.
:
: ---
: Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
: http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html