I have searched the FAQ and Archives ....

I am trying to extract just the attachments from mail messages in a POP3
mailbox.

Having tested two emails I am confused.

Both have a single attachment, one is a PDF file and appears to be quite
clearly identified with a "Disposition=attachment" indicator, the other
however is a forwarded mail.

In Outlook this appears as an attachment but there is no
"disposition=attachment" to suggest that its an attachment.

>From what I am reading, there is no straight forward way to identify an
attachment .... but surely there must be????

Is the attachment perhaps available as a property of the Pop3 control?

jON