> I' am new today on this list. But Today I get a new problem that a can't
fix
> with any example code find on the net.
>
> So anybody can help me to send ICMP Message 17 and get response ICMP
answer
> (18)  (RFC950)
>
> I need this to get the Subnet mask from a remote machine only with IP.

Not sure, but I think you can build ICMP packets using TWSocket selecting
"raw" instead of "tcp" as protocol. In that mode, you may build the packet
you need, including all the headers.

If it doesn't work, you may use low level network access which is beyond ICS
scope. Search NDIS PACKET DRIVER with google.