Hello Arnold,

 Correct, if I'm not mistaken you in fact only need OnRequestDone to
 check the flow / errors / do next action.

 There you check ErrCode, if > 0 there is server or winsock error.
 winsock error  >= 10000. Also check RequestType to check the state of
 the component. You probably want to make a case statement around it.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz