To launch a new connection is not a problem. But to launch it, I must know
if the winsock is deconnected or no.
If winsock is always connected then I try again to launch the command which
has had a problem and if winsock is disconnected, I launch a new connection
in other procedure than requestdone.
My problem is why when I cut off the connection during a RETR command, the
connected property is set yet to true and the controlsocket.state property
is not set to wsclosed.

Create a custom message handler that starts a new connect.  Then post the
required message from RequestDone to initiate the new connection after
RequestDone has exited.  You shouldn't try to reconnect from RequestDone as
far as I know, and you definitely shouldn't call ProcessMessages (that will
lead to even more problems)

Dan

Arnold Fluteaux

Chargé d'Affaires