Hi
Looking with Analyzer I saw a cookie was generated from the PHP so I
included the same string in the HTTPCLI.cookie property and now I have
success with login.

Now I Have another issue after the login I do another HttpCli.get changing

HttpCli.URL:='http:\\192.168.0.7:9090\index.php?c=restituzione/fromgest/ripa
rato&wid=154308&stato=20&difetto=2105&causa=110&int=SW';

The problem is that with this URL a MYsql record is updated and a  POP-UP
windows is open to start a print operation, Using IE that works fine with
HttpCli it spend lot of time (2 minutes) the record is updated but the URL
is not redirected on the pop-up code. Looking with Analyzer the cookie
string is the same of when have performed the login.

Have you other suggestion?
Is correct to do consecutive HttpCli.Get example:

HttpCli.URL:='something1';
httpcli.get;
HttpCli.URL:='something2';
httpcli.get;