From: "Bjørnar Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'ICS support mailing'" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Http Server problem

If you want to use keepalive and don't close the connection after the post,
you need to call PostedDataReceived on the connection (after all posted data
is received) to be able to handle more requests on the same connection.
Maybe this explains why nothing happens after the post when you click
another link?

Regards Bjørnar