Hello Max,

> I receive SmtpRequestDone with error 10044 (Interrupted System Call),

There must be something wrong in your design to have that error. Are you
sure you dont call Abort at the wrong time ?

> then i PostMessage to initiate new Session, after receiving message by
> my messages Handler i call SmtpCli->Connect for next session and
> receive "Smtp component not ready".

You should first check the state of the component before posting the
message. If not ready then OnRequestdone will be fired again when
component is ready.

> - OnSessionClose may trigger more than one time

No, it only trigger 1 time. There is something else wrong. Whitch
version do you have ?

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz