Hello,

I am trying to add our web server cache to proxy server. So far so good but
there is a problem:

I first send the HEAD command to learn the last modified date and file size.
Then in onheaderend, I launch the GET command if the cache cannot satisfy
the request. Here, sometimes the component does not fire the onheaderdata
and onheaderend of the GET. They all use the same component and no exception
is raised. I put socketspy between the proxy and the web server and the data
reaches the web proxy however what I could figure out from the delphi code
is that the state of the component is httpwaitingheader after the HEAD
whereas it ought to be httpReady. Any idea?

Best Regards,

SubZero