> I wonder why the limit is 100 and not more. When I hit the F5 button on a
> crowded PHPBB page, I get the "limit reached" exception! This is a HTTPS
> reverse proxy.

Tis is a limit I select arbitrary. It should be adjusted after some
evaluation. Nevertheless, whatever the limit is, a new hidden window is
created automatically and this should not have any adverse effect. I've done
some testing with very low value to easily reproduce the case. It worked. So
maybe your problem come from something else.