From: "Éric Fleming Bonilha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 4:45 PM
Subject: [twsocket] Multithreaded Client Application

Hello,

I´m writing a multi-threaded client application

I read the ICS code and there is written that to make a real multi-threaded
application we should do ThreadAttach and use the messageloop procedure on
the execute method of the working thread.
I´m doing this, but, how do I stop this thread? How can I exit from the loop
to free the thread? There is written that the message WM_QUIT should be
sent, but to what handler?

Thanks!

Éric