Hello,

I'm currently writing a COM-Server which also uses TWSocket for some TCP
connection.

When the COM-Server's client calls some initializing method on my
COM-Server a TCP Socket is created which listens for a incomming
connection on a certain port. There should only exist one connection
over this TCP socket, since the server shall only serve one client.

In the OnSessionAvailable another TWSocket is created which gets passed
over the connection.

Is this design correct esp. for the message handling? The VCL part of
the COM server isn't involved here. I also might want to send over that
TCP-client socket from several threads. Is that okay? (because the
COM-Server uses a Single Threaded Appartment modell)

Greetings

Markus