Arno,

Let me know if I can help, and if no one else has an NTLM mail server,
I'll see if our network guys will allow me to give you one of my test
accounts for our Outlook Server. I'm pretty sure I have one that is
available from outside the company, but will have to check when I'm
actually at work to be sure.

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
-------------------------------------
NLM Software
Southfield, MI, USA
-------------------------------------

On
> Behalf Of Arno Garrels
> Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:48 AM
> To: ICS support mailing
> Subject: [twsocket] Somebody out there with a M$ Exchange server?
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to add support for NTLM authentication to the
> TSmtpCli, but I cannot test the new feature due to the lack of
> a NTLM capable mail server. Maybe someone kindly provides me a
> test account.
>
> Thanks
>
> ---
> Arno Garrels [TeamICS]

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
the material from your computer.