Hello,

Yesterday I added NTLM support to the TSmtpCli, and it's
working fine against Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2.
Was no big deal since Francois already did the basic
work, see NtlmMsgs.pas.

I've uploaded new SmtpProt.pas/OverbyteIcsSmtpProt.pas
as well as matching demo DFMs since items in the Auth-Listbox
needed to be changed as well. Note that I changed order
of smtpAuthCramMD5 and smtpAuthCramSHA1 in TSmtpAuthType.

Would be nice if many users test the NTLM authentication
against their Exchange account before it is included in
the ICS distribution, **especially with AuthType set to
smtpAuthAutoSelect**.

Download: http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/SmtpProt_08132006.zip

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]