>   I added an event onSessionClosed.Now my client fires this event after
sending the second command to create notification channel.and shows the
message client disconnected.My question is why does my client gets
disconnected after sending the second command.Please suggest where am i
wrong?

Disconnection can be done from either client or server side.
To find out who close the connection, you can use a sniffer such as Ethereal
(link on the links page at my website http://www.overbyte.be) to see which
party send the disconnect packet. See the field "Flags" into the packets.
The connection close request has the flag "<FIN>" in it. Just see if it
comes from client or server.