> Isn't there a limit on the number of queries conducted with Google API?
> How
> do you by-pass that?

Yes, google has a limit of 1000 queries by day. But I have "some" accounts
and a random key selector.

> Your code does not ask for end user to enter account info, or at least
> does not
> require it.

Just open the Configuration panel, at the bottom you can enter your own Key.
Enabling thus the "Continuous search" feature (look for the [+] button in
the search results).

> Congratulations,

very thanks!

David Aguirre Grazio