From: "Francois Piette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Solution to problem with THttpCli

:> I set a flag in THttpCli:OnDocBegin and reset it in OnDocEnd. If it is
not
: > reset in OnRequestDone, then there was an error. Simple, isn't it?
:
: Is Abort the error cause ?
: Just adding a flag doesn't change anything. What does the component in
case
: of error ?
: It isn't clear to me that there is a bug in the component or just a bad
: logic in the way you use the component.
:
: Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
: --
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
: Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
: http://www.overbyte.be
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be