From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Webserv demo authentication

: Arno Garrels wrote:
: > Hello,
: >
: > Why does none of the authentication methods work
: > against IE 6 XP SP2?
:
: To be more specific:
: The logon dialog is not coming up.
: The Ethereal dump can be grabbed here:
: http://www.duodata.de/misc/dump.pcap ~2KB
:
:
: > This is driving me nuts since 1 hour >:-O
: > Any idea what's going on? I tried locally and remotely.
: > Everyting is fine if I use IE6 W2k as well as Netscape 8.0.4.
: >
: > ---
: > Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
: > http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be