From: "Francois PIETTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: [twsocket] Looking for HTTP URL where server send 'chunked' data

: I'm looking for a HTTP URL where the server send data in 'chunked' mode.
: I've done some changes in the component and would like to test this
transfer
: mode.
:
: --
: Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
: --
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: http://www.overbyte.be
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be