Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have not used regular expressions school and wonder what would be the
> complexity of such code. Does anybody have any idea? Any offers to do the

Sounds like fun... but then again.. glibc has support for regex already
(two flavors, POSIX and GNU) so I
figured that it might be part of borlands clib as well. A quick search
in the help (BCB 5) revealed  this:

POSIX API for Perl-compatible regular expressions

#include <pcreposix.h>

int regcomp(regex_t *preg, const char *pattern, int cflags);

int regexec(regex_t *preg, const char *string, size_t nmatch, regmatch_t
pmatch[], int eflags);

size_t regerror(int errcode, const regex_t *preg, char *errbuf, size_t
errbuf_size);

void regfree(regex_t *preg);

Don't know about Delphi-libraries.. but... Maybe worth checking out? :-)

HTH

Paul