De : Arnold FLUTEAUX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 septembre 2006 10:20
À : 'twsocket@elists.org'
Objet : Re: [twsocket] bytes lost with PUT FTP

Hi,

With the same file (it’s a text file)  of

 Kb, I receive always 8760 bytes in RAS connection only at 56 kb speed not
in LAN.

You talk about “message pump”, what message pump; I don’t understand. Sorry

Arnold.

Francois PIETTE francois.piette at overbyte.be
<mailto:twsocket%40elists.org?Subject=%5Btwsocket%5D%20bytes%20lost%20with%2
0PUT%20FTP&In-Reply-To=>
Tue Sep 12 18:06:27 UTC 2006

<http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/034644.html> [twsocket]
bytes lost with PUT FTP
<http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/034646.html> [twsocket]
bytes lost with PUT FTP
<http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/date.html#34645> [ date
]  <http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/thread.html#34645> [
thread ]
<http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/subject.html#34645> [
subject ]
<http://elists.org/pipermail/twsocket/2006-September/author.html#34645> [
author ]

One very common programming error which could create file corruption is to
call the message pump directly or indirectly from one of the ICS component
event handler.

Would be interesting to compare received file and sent file.
Are the files always corrupted in the same way or is there some random
patern ?

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit  <http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html>
francois.piette at overbyte.be