I keep getting the "File not Found ..... adler32.obj" error when
attempting to compile projects with ICS. I have the zobj123 directory
added to my search path, and if I compile again when the compiler stops
on the initialization section of the IcsXLibObj file then it compiles
fine.

Do I need to change the order that the units are in the project or
something like that?

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
-------------------------------------
NLM Software
Southfield, MI, USA
-------------------------------------

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

This e-mail or communication, including any attachments, is intended only for
the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently
delete all copies,
electronic or other, you may have or from your computer. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution,
reliance or use of the contents or information received in error is strictly
prohibited.

The foregoing applies even if this notice is imbedded in a message that is
forwarded or attached.