I remember that there was the same problem in ICS-SSL with Firefox in the
beginning. I think the connection isn't closed when this happens. Check with
your network sniffer if that's the case and set a break point to check
whether the connection is closed in your code. I don't believe that this is
a Firefox problem.

Fastream Technologies schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> Perhaps you can check out POSTing with IQRP 1.2b1
> (http://www.fastream.net/beta/IQReverseProxy.exe) and let us know? All you
> need to do is,
>
> - define the web server IP/port in Servers
> - Go to URL Rules and assign the web server to Default (catch-all) URL
rule
> - Enable NTLM authentication on the same tabsheet
>
> I used our IQ Web server which works perfectly when on its own to test.
You