From: "Arno Garrels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:09 PM
Subject: [twsocket] THttpSrv supporting NTLM Beta (updated)

: Hi,
:
: For those of you not having followed the very long thread Urgent...
: Here is an updated version of the THttpSrv supporting NTLM available.
: http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/V6-HttpSrv-Ntlm-20060914.zip
:
: Read readme.txt for how to install.
: This is for ICS V6 only.
:
: I'd be happy if someone test it in a domain environment, since I'm
: running peer to peer. It includes a modified Websrv demo, a compiled
: EXE is also included.
:
: ---
: Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
: http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
:
:
:
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be