I am using the following code in the FtpRequestDone event handler;

case RqType of

    ftpPutAsync: begin
        if(FtpCli.StatusCode= 226) then Delete(FileName);
    end;

end;
What I am trying to do is to upload a file to server then delete the
local file. In fact this code is working for the many cases but there are
a few cases where the server says that uploaded files (local file sizes
are greater than 0 bytes) are zero bytes length and the localfile is
deleted. What is wrong? I am using passive mode.

thanks.