Hi all.

I know that the question is a FAQ one, but I don't understand some parts of
explained solution.

Let me say...

All you need to do is find out the recipient's SMTP server.  You can do this
by checking the MX record of a DNS lookup to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] part of the
address.  Then you just connect to that SMTP server and send the email as
usual.

As you can see, I've 2 doubts:

1) How can I check the MX record of a DNS lookup ? I would have to use
TDNSQuery to do this ? Can any one give me a little peace of code to do this
checking ?

2) How I will be able to connect in the SMTP server if I only have the email
account and I do not have the password? What do you mean with "connect" ?

TIA,

MNobre