From: "Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Http Get or Post

:> POST seems to be the only way to send long data to HTTP servers.
:
: It's the most logical method for sending data, but I need to receive a
: stream back with the same request.
: If memory serves me well, the length of an URL can be 32k long with
Http1.1,
: so maybe I can still use the Get method.
: I,m not sure though
:
: Paul
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be