i've tried ICSv6, but there is something that puzzles me.. On startup i
created around 1000 twsocket in to be put in a pool, but when i check it
using process explorer (freeware from www.sysinternals.com ), the user
handle is more than 1000, and when i create only 1 twsocket, the number of
handle is only around 30. My question is, shouldn't it be that v6 use only
one handle ? am i missing something here ?

also, is send, sendto, and sendstr method a "synchronized method" ?, the
reason that i asked this is because it calls realsend, which calls something
like wsocket_syncrhonized_send in wsocket.pas. I also noticed that
wsocket_synchronized_* (replace * with send, connect, etc) is the second
procedure beside getmessage that is using the most time (checked using
aqtime4 profiler).

thx