> My question is, shouldn't it be that v6 use only
> one handle ? am i missing something here ?

ICS V6 create a hidden window for a lot of sockets (there is a constant in
the source code to define that).
It also create a different hidden window for each thread because messages
are dispatched by threads.

> also, is send, sendto, and sendstr method a "synchronized method" ?

If you mean calling Synchronize, then no they aren't synchronized methods.
They use a critical section to protect access from different threads. This
is already existing in V5. There is a conditional compile to have or not
this critical section. Using a critical section is handy if you use a given
TWSocket from several thread but it has an impact on performance. So you may
want to disable it and make sure you never use a TWSocket from another
thread than the one sevicing his events (creation thread or "attached"
thread).