> Still trying to solve the mail problem.

It seems to be solved now.
I've been told that my ISP was flooded by virus loaded emails comming from
elists.org (probably spoofed email). The flood triggered a kind of security
measure which blacklisted the domain. It has been manualy restored and now I
receive the messages again.

I've been told the blocked messages where put in quarantine. I will receive
them soon. So be patient if you are waiting an answer from me.

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare