On Oct 6, 2006, at 15:11, Arno Garrels wrote:

> Francois Piette wrote:
>> wsConnected means the result to the connection process is known,
>> wheter it is a success or not.
>> This is analog to having OnSessionConnected called even if connection
>> fails.
>
> I understand, but it's a little bit strange anyway.

I think the idea is that the FState represents the current _state_ of a
finite state machine, as opposed to the current _status_ of the
component.  But I also agree with Arno a little: it is still
conceptually proper to not change the FState to wsConnected if the
connection failed, since the state transition did not occur.

        dZ.