Dear All,

I am using ICS for long time, it is very powerful and useful.  First I would
thanks to the ICS team.
Recenetly I noticed a Weird problem using UDP.
I have two application communicating between them using TWSocket through UDP.
Both the applications sending and receiving the data each other.  It works fine
when both applications are running.
Strange is when I run only one application.  I am sending the data in a timer,
I am getting the data back at onDataAvailable though the other application is
not running.  I don't know Why it happens?  I don't want any acknowlegement or
loopback of data.
Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Best regards,
Rajan