> Project Freesale.exe raised exception class EHTTPException with
> message 'Can't resolve hostname to IP address."

This message means the component can't get the IP address for the hostname
you specified in the URL. It could be a simple typo error in the URL. Check
it twice. And try the URL with your favorite browser.

You may also have been the victim of a virus. Some are killing the TCP/IP
configuration, moving the location of config files to somewhere else and so
winsock doesn't fond them any more.