jan hek wrote:
> remark : In the wndcontrol is a doubtful thing : (in the clr part)
> procedure TIcsWndHandler.DeallocateHWnd.
> that cannot be simply solved by commenting out..

I see, sorry. But are you using .NET?

So you can just leave it as it is, next version will hopefully
fix it.

In my personal copy I have a conditional define introduced

Like this:

{$IFNDEF NO_DEBUG_MSGS}
    if not PostMessage(FHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0) then
        OutputDebugString(PChar(('PostMessage(WM_CLOSE) error #',
GetLastError));
{$ELSE}
    PostMessage(FHandle, WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
{$ENDIF}