>   I have had a application that used FTPClient. In much computers, it
works fine but in one, it doen't connect.
>   After Form1.FtpClientN.Connect, Form1.FtpClientN.Connected produces
false and ErrorMessage is empty.
>   Why can it be owed?  How can I solve it?

You should grab the error code provided in the event handler and also the
messages sent/received to/from the server as shown in FtpTst program.

It is likely that you are faced with some security product which somehow
blocks FTP access.