Hello Arno,

I expect to get a data record of N byte length. I'd like to wait
until the whole record has been received then I can call Receive()
to read it back. Otherwise, if a OnDataAvailable() is triggered
before the whole record is received, I will have to temporarily
store it somewhere and concatenate the data.

If RcvdCount is not reliable, I can probably use PeekData() but
this is not very efficient because the data might be copied twice
each by PeedData() and Receive();

--
Best regards,
Jack