Hello Arno,

Thanks for the reply. It turned out that there's some data in the
buffer and my code didn't pick it up, because the code calculate
the protocol data wrong. Once it's fixed, this problem stopped
happening. Although I am still curious why the error -1, but I
didn't bother to trace it down :)

--
Best regards,
Jack