Greetings,

              I’m an engineer from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA) area and was
looking at using the ICS SMTP control for an email application I’m working on.
It looks to satisfy the project requirements except for one oddity.  If I
include more than 1018 characters worth of email addresses in the To: line
(which can happen in my app), the letter is sent successfully to all recipients
but the email header information appears in the body of the email.  I checked
the SMTP protocol (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc0821.txt) and I’m well within the
limit of 100 recipients.  If there is an item that says doing this is invalid I
haven’t been able to find it.
  Would you know if this is a limitation of SMTP, or something I might be
implementing wrong, or a limitation of the control?
  An example of what one of these letters looks like is included at the bottom
of this message.  I repeatedly used my own address for the example.
  Thanks in advance for any help,

  Jody Bowman
  Finishing Controls System Engineering

  QuadTech
  A Subsidiary of Quad/Graphics

  Sussex, Wisconsin USA
  +1 414 566 7721 tel
  +1 414 566 4010/7721 pager/PIN
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.quadtechworld.com

  To:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
om;[EMAIL PROTECTED]