Which TWSocketServer event should I code to retrieve incoming data?

I'm sending data from a test util (using TWSocket), and have SHowMessage()
code in the following events:

WSocketServerClientConnect()

WSocketServerDataAvailable()

WSocketServerDataSent()

WSocketServerSendData()

WSocketServerSessionAvailable()

WSocketServerSessionConnected()

The two that fire when I send the data are:

1)       WSocketServerSessionAvailable()

2)       WSocketServerClientConnect()

It seems the WSocketServerDataAvailable() and/or WSocketServerDataSent()
events should fire. Do I need to do anything with the TWSocketServer
component to get these to fire, or can I safely read the incoming data in
one of the two events above (Once a connection is made, data will be sent
multiple times, so I don't know if those events get called over and over,
or.?

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.