Thanks Dod,
As Francois said it likely won't be "easy".  It looks like I may have to do
some of the same thing you have done.

It looks pretty straightforward to modify FindEventString to copy the data to a
match save buffer when a match is detected.  Because of the asynchronous nature
of the triggers I can forsee a possible problem or two that would have to be
worked out...

I guess it's time to start digging....

Dave

---- Dod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Personnaly I do my own buffer storage up to xxx lines and then parse
it backward when needed.

My buffering is started/stopped upon some triggers.

Regards.