Hello,

I am trying to implement a THttpConnection derivative pooling for a
multi-threaded web server, which was already working with thread
pooling well. It works fine now except that when there are many
threads, the ThreadAttach's give the error "Cannot attach..."
exception (there is only one exception in that part of the code and
it's that). I tried postponing posting to worker thread and back to
listening thread by putting in an empty message handler which simply
reposts to the real handler, unsuccessfully.

The problem is that when the Threaddetach is called, there may be
messages in the queue which may then revoke AllocateHwnd AFTER the
detaching which causes problems on the subsequent attach! I hope you
understand me and suggest a robust/reliable technique.

Best Regards,

SZ