Hello Jack,

[..]
> - socks and SSL support in existing ICS code is not done in the ideal
> way.   As it is now, a socket is either an SSL socket or a socks
> socket. An SSL   connection should also also be able to go through a
> proxy server,   but not with the current code.

Hmm, this worked fine in the past, but I have not tested Socks with SSL since
a long time, so changes in the SSL code since that time may have broken it,
if you say that Socks with SSL doesn't work in current versions I will
reactivate my Socks5 box tomorrow to run a test again.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]