Hello,

Our clients using Windows 2003 complain that the lastest beta is
causing hangs during boot up and then reboots and goes into a loop.
This is a HTTP/FTP server installed as system service and running with
administrative rights. It depends only to Tcpip. I noticed that when
it is trying to run, it blocks alg.exe to execute and this is a cycle
of waiting (cyclic dependency). I wonder which other service should it
depend to prevent this situation? Is Samss (Security Accounts Manager
System Service) needed/supported by all systems?

Best Regards,

SZ