> I still have no clue why it's causing TCP stack to send
> TCP zero window to the server... basically when the zero
> window packet shows up, the connection will break.

As far as I know, "TCP zero window" is sent when the comiter is not able to
receive data anymore because the receive buffer is full. And still as far as
I know this is not an error if it doesn't persist for too long. It is simply
part of the control flow in TCP protocol.

Speaking about your application: are you sure you still receive data ? From
OnDataAvailable event handler, you must receive everything or you enter an
infinite loop when wsoNoReceiveLoop is not activated and if activated but
you don't call Receive, then you don't get any notification before you cxall
Receive.

If you call Pause, obviously you are no more notifyed when data comes in.
This will fill the receive buffer until full and at that time the peer will
recive the zero window message. Before timeout you must call resume and
probably Receive as well to restart the receiving process.