From: "Éric Fleming Bonilha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:51 PM
Subject: [twsocket] Data flow control

Hello all!

I´m wondering if it is possible to control the receiving flow rate for the
TCP connection using the ICS. I think that this is something that is not
implemented on ICS, so, I should implement it by my self, but I have no idea
on how to make it.

Let me explain why I need this flow control. I have an application that
receives data from network cameras, and for the most cameras on the market I
can specify how much Frames per second I want to receive, than it sends me
that number of frames, but there is some cameras that doesn´t have this
control, and uses all the available bandwidth to send the images, and that
is not good because there is sometimes that we need to receive just 1 frame
per second and the camera sends 30.

What I need is a flow control like Emule has, on emule I can specify the
Upload and Download bandwidth. There is any way to make that using ICS?

Thanks!

Best Regards and Happy New Year!!!

Éric