Hi there,

I'm playing around with the TFtpXXX components, and for not to invent the wheel
again, I'm looking for some kind of high-level component based on ICS.

What I need to do is to replace some file copy operations within an application
by FTP sending/receiving operations. What I'm dreaming of is a sending/copying
component which accepts file name(s) and a target ftp server instead of a file
path. The same applies for the opposite way, retrieving files from a ftp server.

Like this (samples):

CopyFileToFTP(LocalFile, FTPServer);
CopyFileFromFTP(FTPServer, LocalFile);

TIA for all hints.