> Also not a problem if it costs some money (however, I contributed
> to the SSL project but Francois didn't still list me due to a lack
> of time) - if you like, you can tell me in a pm what you'd like to
> get for the components for recompiling (= with sources included).

Pricing and order form is on my web site.  But I'm sure Francois can fix
up a logon easily.

> Possibly a problem could be that it should be included in a D5
> project which has to use legacy ICS sources. No chance at this time
> to advance to a higher Delphi version. Could this be problematic?

I don't support 'legacy' ICS source, only the latest V5 and V6 betas
which have many improvements needed for proper FTP support.  If you
really need to support long obsoleted ICS code, you'll need to edit the
TMagFtp source to remove functions needing newer versions.  Likewise I've
stopped backward testing with eight year old compilers, you can only go
back so far, but it probably still works.

Angus