> I would say before sending anything.

good

this is working now. thanx for your help everybody.

I have another question. When I receive the data from the udp port, i have
an event that is raised "OnDataAvailable". than i read the data of the
udp_datagram. This is all done in a thread. I use the sample threat example
from Francois. but for udp. Now when i have receive this datagram, i would
like to know what is the best way to tell the main app that i have received
this datagram ? The main problem is that the function that treat this
datagram is blocking and is a little long to execute it's my video decoder.
For now what i do is i post a message to my application everytime i receive
a udp datagram. I don't know if i could do this in a better way ?

regards

Jonathan